USDS ● Digital Services Expert ● Nov 2018 - Present
- We partner leading technologists with dedicated public servants to improve the usability and reliability of our government's most important digital services.
18F ● Deputy Director/Acting Director for Products and Platforms ● April 2016 - November 2018
- Provide managerial support to teams within the Products and Platforms business unit.
- Decide which new projects to pursue and determine priorities for staffing and funding.
- Direct product and business strategy for an 18F product, Federalist (my main focus for my last year at 18F).
18F ● Innovation Specialist, later Deputy Director for Business Strategy ● March 2015 - April 2016
- Directed, led, and iterated project intake processes at 18F for over a year. Ensured that 18F was never short on business.
- Owned and managed relationships with federal CIOs and CTOs.
Epic Systems Corporation ● Project Manager/Implementation Consultant ● July 2011 - January 2015
- Planned and supported customer implementations of professional billing application
- Provided managerial and technical support of customer IT team
- Certified competancy of customer training staff
- Traveled to other customers sites as needed for additional support and auditing
- After bringing first customer live, primarily worked on "rescue" projects with timeline/budget risks
- As HR Partner, interviewed new applicants and traveled solo to recruit candidates
- As Payments and Adjustments Success Owner, provided managerial support to three other workgroups and their leads, including intervention for low performance
- As Credit Card Lead, owned documentation and internal support of new software module. Grew workgroup from five to over 20 members.
Williams College ● Student Supervisor, Bellringer, and Broadcaster ● September 2007 - May 2011
- Managed staff of 13 technicians designing and running light and sound for concerts, plays, speeches, and parties.
- Managed, hired and trained 15 bell ringers. Composed, arranged, and performed bell pieces for the campus.
- Broadcasted athletic games via audio-only audiocast and later video webcast to college community.
Eckerd's Pharmacy ● Pharmacy Services Associate and Cashier ● Febuary 2007 - August 2007
- Listing this here because working a retail or service job is an invaluble experience I recommend for everyone.
Williams College ● Bachelor of Arts ● August 2007 - June 2011
Degree in Political Economy with a concentration in Leadership Studies
I was an active student leader who interned with Senator Ben Cardin of Maryland, GA State Rep. Mary Margaret Oliver, and an international NGO.
- "Jack of All Trades" Award for all-around performance and leadership. Epic, 2014.
- Award for superior workgroup ownershipa and leadership. Epic, 2013.
- Grosvenor Memorial Cup, for the senior who has best demonstrated concern for the college community and beyond through extensive dedicated service and who has served with the utmost integrity and reliability. Williams College, 2010.
- Class of 1957 Scholar, for successfully combining campus leadership with academic achievement. Williams College, 2010.
- Aaron Pinsky Award, for excellence in Sports Broadcasting. Williams College, 2010.
- YES National 1st Place and $50000 scholarship for Epidemilogical Research. Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and College Board, 2007.
- Atlanta Journal-Constituation Cup, for the best all-around senior as selected by the faculty. Decatur High School, 2007.
Applications and Expertise
- Specialized Skills
- Personnel Management, Product Management, Technical Writing, Editing, Documentation, Data Analysis, Java, VBA for Excel
- Specialized Knowledge
- GitHub training, Electronic Medical Records, Credit Cards, Electronic Payments
- Music (Vocal, Piano, Teombone, Djimbe), Spanish Novice
Volunteer Work and Service
- American Red Cross (five gallon blood donor)
- Tri 4 Schools
- Habitat for Humanity
- Alumni Trustee and Committee Chair, Gaudino Fund of Williams College.